Wednesday 25 January 2012

Wiggling Wednesday

Just a quick update of my Wednesday Weigh In, and my exercise for today. As I've said in previous posts (here) I work on a Wednesday night so usually spend the morning doing nothing and the afternoon with my boyfriend. Last week I went for an (outdoor) run and this week I went to Dance Aerobics, an Abs Class and then a quick half an hour in the gym! The instructor for the dance aerobics just kept telling us to wiggle, which most certainly made me and my friend laugh and laughing is good exercise right? I burnt 619 calories which is a good effort for a 'lazy Wednesday'.

I ran 2.7k in the gym to make my km's at a nice round number and I aim to run 5 or 6 tomorrow (depending on how I feel and how my knee's feel!) They felt fine today so hopefully it was just a blip!

After my Wednesday weigh day, I have lost one more pound. At first I was disappointed but I soon realised it is healthy to lose one pound a week, if I was losing much more than this, especially as its week 3 and I am building muscle. As I don't have a lot of weight to lose, this is a good result. In 3 weeks I have lost 5 pounds, 5 pounds out of the 13 I aim to lose. Hopefully I can stay on track!

Love x

No comments:

Post a Comment