Wednesday 11 January 2012

Inspire..

“It's very hard in the beginning to understand that the whole idea is not 
to beat the other runners. Eventually you learn that the competition is 
against the little voice inside you that wants you to quit.” 
― George Sheehan

I loved this quote when I read it, I think it's really true! I don't think that everyone is natural runner, everyone needs some inspiration and motivation once in a while, or everyday in some case. Not everyone wants to jump out of bed put on their running shoes and go off for a run!

I don't really have much to update today, my eating hasn't gone too badly, I have snacked more today than I have previous two days but that's because I had work tonight 5.30 until 9.30 so I don't have tea until late so need a snack before work to keep me going. 

I didn't go to the gym today, my legs and my stomach ache from yesterday so I thought it wise to leave it today because I really want to go tomorrow so I gave it a miss. I'm going to try and do my best to increase mt distance again tomorrow, even if the extra Km is walking, I want to Km's to start adding up on the right hand side of this blog.

plankaday# attempt today was a measly 31 seconds, but my stomach seriously aches, like my upper abs. I just coughed and it really hurt haha

Hats off to everyone doing Janathon! I don't think I could do it in my current level of fitness but fingers crossed I will be able Juneathon. Probably not run everyday but doing something everyday! 

This post has turned out to be longer than I thought so I am off to paint my nails and read my book before bed! 
Love x 

No comments:

Post a Comment