Sunday 22 January 2012

Sunday Summary

So it's Sunday, the start of a fresh new week tomorrow! I am finding that I am excited when Monday rolls around because I have a new food plan and a new distance target for my running! I have been kindly and rightly advised to listen to my body, so the last two days have been rest days. After running and exercising 5 days in a row I think I needed it! I feel much better and much more refreshed and I am raring to go tomorrow! I think rethought my distance plan and my aim is to now increase my distance by 10% each week and take at least 2 rest days a week.I want to be prepared for my 10k not injured.

My legs are feeling much better but my abs are still pretty achy so I think just running is on the agenda tomorrow (5k target). I have been having a few problems with my one too (ingrowing toe nail maybe? does anyone else have this problem?) but after a long soak in the bath and some Germolene, it is feeling much better and hopefully will be ok tomorrow, if not I may be off to the doctors!

This week I have ran 21km, exceeding my target of 20km and have burnt 3901 calories through just exercise.

Weigh In:
09/01: 9st 10
11/01: 9st 9
18/01: 9st 6
Weight lost: 4lbs 


Total distance to date: 39km <-- Pretty impressive (for me) in two weeks! :)

Time to go to sleep and look forward to a new week.

Love x

No comments:

Post a Comment