Saturday 7 January 2012

"Keep It To Yourself.."


At the moment, because I have not officially started my diet yet, I don't really have much to say but I feel the need to blog! I don't just want to keep repeating the same thing. I am starting to check the calories on things I usually eat and start to think about what I should be eating and trying to reduce my portion sizes. It is surprising how many calories you eat without realising.

I am glad major running and sporting events are aired on TV, I have just been watching the Edinburgh Cross Country Run the female was a 6k run and the fastest time was 21.30 minutes and the male was a 3k race with the fastest being just over 9 minutes, 9.09 I think. I was trying to think how fast I can run 1k, and I am going to see on Monday how long it takes to do 1k and do this every Monday training session and try to improve it each time. Setting myself little goals and challenges really works! What works for you?

I have just had a good clearout of my wardrobe but instead of coming straight online and looking for things to replace the things I've thrown out or put on eBay, I am going to wait, no point spending money on clothes that hopefully won'y fit me in 2 or 3 months time is there? Plus the SS12 things are starting to come in, with pastel pinks, peaches and mint greens and it is too wintery to wear that at the moment!

I love painting my nails bright and dark colours so I think I am going to go and paint my nails black I think!
Love x

No comments:

Post a Comment