Monday 4 April 2011

Ups and Downs

The past few days I have some ups and some days. One minute I'm really proud of myself and the next I'm right down on the ground. On Saturday I was annoyed because I had consumed waaaayyy too many calories in alcho pops the previous night. On Sunday my parents ordered an Indian Takeaway and instead of giving in, I had a Weight Watchers Curry instead, not quite as nice and tasty but it was probably 1000 cals less than a greasy Indian take away.
Today I was determined to have a great work and that I did! Despite the key system being down in the gym, I burnt 537 calories and this wasn't including any strength training or weights! And then I went to a Zumba class burning approx 430 cals. I think I was more motivated because unfortunately I gave in and ate a KFC for lunch, it tasted amazing but I felt sooo groggy and 'urgh'. I felt 10x better when I came out of the gym!

My food today wasnt good!
It consisted of;
30g Special K - 110
200ml Milk -  49
1 crumpet and a tiny bit of butter 123

A KFC - 821

A small serving of shepards pie -313
Carrots, green beans, sweetcorn - 62

A banana 81
1 packet quavers: 88
TOTAL:1592
Gym + Zumba: 961

No comments:

Post a Comment