Monday 25 April 2011

'Cider makes you wider!'

So lent is over and after giving up bread and biscuits I can finally eat them again, not too many though obviously!
I never realised how filling bread was! I used to be able to eat 2 if not 3 slices of bread and now I can only eat one and I feel full! I suppose this is a good thing but today I feel really groggy and quite bloated.

Yesterdays BBQ wasnt a total disaster, although I didnt eat much, I was drinking cider and as the saying goes 'Cider makes you wider!'
I only managed to eat 1 small burger with a burger bun and 1 small bowl of curry, without rice!
I felt soo full!!

Today hasn't been much better, I managed 1 piece of toast for my breakfast and 1 piece of bread for my lunch, I wasn't even hungry lunch time but I thought I should eat otherwise I'd be very hungry this afternoon and eat easter eggs!!

Today I'm going to have a fresh start and try again to eat 5 fruit and veg and drink more fluids, especially with the warm weather! I haven't been to the gym yet today because I have been doing uni work. I was planning on going tonight but I don't really feel like it! Now I know why I go in the morning!!

I will probably go this evening, I have had a busy weekend and I still feel tired! And it is a bank holiday Monday! If I don't go today I'll be sure to go 4/5 times this week!

At the beginning of April I posted a 'plan' I was hoping to be 9st 5 by May 1st!
The reason I don't often weigh myself is because I get disheartened! I think there are pros and cons to weighing yourself often. If you haven't lost weight then you either get disheartened or it pushes you to try harder. I get disheartened!!
I weighed myself on Saturday morning and I was 9st 7
So I have 2 pounds to lose by Sunday, or preferably Saturday!!

I don't know if to just try and be really strict with my healthy eating and do a few of 'The Biggest Loser' style last change work outs and burn some major calories or just do my best to lose any weight at all and just see June as my ultimate goal?
With my current figure I would not want to go on holiday in a bikini so I have some work to do!

Venting my feelings on here sometimes helps me and sometimes it makes me feel depressed!
I am now doubting my capability in losing any weight!!
I will write in about my feelings after I've been to the gym!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment