Sunday 3 April 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I would like to start this post by saying Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing moms out there! I really don't know what I would do without my mom, she does so much for me and my brother who is 14. He has diabetes and coeliac so it can be tough at times but she is really incredible!


I have been reading some blogs online and a lot of people weigh themselves a few times a week, some even everyday! Sometimes I feel like I need to weigh myself to keep track of progress, especially after I've had a really good day or a really bad day! I want to see if I've lost any weight or gained any weight but I resist I don't really think there is much point, if I've gained weight after an unhealthy day, I will just be unhappy and demotivated. So instead, if I've had a bad day on Monday, I try and be as good as I can on Tuesday and the rest of the week to almost counter act the unhealthy food I've eaten. Because I have only been 'dieting' a couple of weeks I'm not sure if this is working or not. Weight loss isn't my ultimate goal, but I do want to lose weight!
I think that exercise is really helping me at the moment, and if I could I would go to the gym everyday! I am really enjoying going at the moment, except there is one thing I can't help but think by the time I get to the car... "I WISHED I'D HAVE BURNT MORE CALORIES"
I really do work my hardest in the gym, and I workout until I either run out of time or I can't do anymore but by the time I'm home and I've showered I feel like I could do it all over again! Or if I go to the gym in the morning, by 3 o clock I want to go again! It's not being all I'm thinking is losing fat, but I really enjoy it and I hate feeling like I could do more!
I've also realised lately I am feeling much fuller more lately but even after eating a small filling meal I feel bad. Almost like because I'm eating healthily I should be hungry, I know this isn't the mindset I have but once I've eaten a meal I feel like I should be burning off the calories I have eaten, even if I have not eaten many.

Anyway, I am going to start posting what I've eaten everyday on here, I may not be able to post everyday but I will make sure I write up my journal on here for what I've eaten everyday! I will then hopefully be posting more and more good days!

As I blogged about yesterday I have made a plan of what I want to do. I'm going to post this up now, I' not sure if this will make any sense to anyone but I've got my start weight, my current weight and my goals for May 1st.


Currently: 01.04.11
Previous Weight:
10, 0.2

Bust
37
Current Weight: 01.04.11
9, 9.8
Waist
30
Bum
41
Hips
37
Right thigh
23
Left thigh
23
Right arm
11.5
Left arm
11 in





By 01.05.11 I will have:
Previous Weight:
10, 0.2

Bust
37 à 37
01.05.11
9, 9.8 à 9, 5
Losing 5ilbs
Waist
30 à 29
Bum
41 à 39
Hips
37 à 35
Right thigh
23 à 22
Left thigh
23 à 22
Right arm
11.5 à 10
Left arm
11 in à 10





By:
Burning at least 300 calories per day
Not consuming more than 1400 cals per day
Consuming 5 fruit or veg
Drinking 1 glass of semi skimmed milk each day
Drink at least 8 glasses of cold water each day
Doing 50 sit ups/crunches each day
Do arm toning exercises each day

I am giving myself one month to lose 5 pounds. This doesn't sound like much but I don't have tons of weight to lose so I'm not going to lose pounds and pounds every week!

Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment