Tuesday 19 April 2011

Forgive and forget?

I was so psyched up to go the the gym today and use the treadmill to do some running.
I walked into the gym and it was PACKED and SWELTERING in there, I don't think they had any air con on!
I thought "well I've just got to power through it" and I did!
I 'ran' 4kin 33.21 minutes using the run for 2 minutes walk for 1 - the time and the distance both include the warm up so once I've got to 5k, I will start counting my warm up separately!
I would have loved to do 5k today, and I would have been able to do it, if it wasnt SO hot in the gym!
I also didn't want to push myself too much and have achy muscles tomorrow so I just went for the 4k!
I was very glad I did it but again I didn't use any other machines so I only burnt 270 calories.
I was planning on not going to the gym tomorrow and having a monster lie in but the last 2 days I have burnt 300 cals or less so I am going to go in the morning and have a work out using all the machines apart from the treadmill and try and burn as many calories as I can.
Also, despite having a healthy breakfast and a healthy main meal, I had pizza for lunch, only 1 slice but I also had garlic bread which is very very naughty!
So far I have eaten 1193 calories but I havnt eaten any dessert yet! I may not have any, although I am having chocolate cravings lately! I think it is because of all the chocolate being around for easter! It seems to be everywhere I look and I know that next week my calories will be taken up with bread (after giving it up for lent) and chocolate!!!! I can't wait but at the same time I think it is going to be disastrous for my healthy eating, I will have to be reaalllyy really good meal times and just eat chocolate, make sure I work out and not beat myself up about it too much! Forgive and forget right?

I have just received my first donation for my race for life! If you would like to donate leave me a comment and I'll post the link! Good luck to anyone else doing the race for life or any other charity races! x

No comments:

Post a Comment