Sunday 5 February 2012

Starting Off Slowly

I have not run since the 26th Jan! And even though I am back at Uni and have other things to concentrate I feel like something is missing! My knee feels much better than it was before so I'm going to run again tomorrow.
I am going to start off slowly and build it up very slowly, no more than a 10% increase each week! There is 12 weeks on Wednesday until my 10k so I am going to come up with a 12 week training plan and start it on Thursday I think.
My plan is to run on Monday, Thursday and Saturday I think this week, maybe just do a little bit on Tuesday depending on the time I have.
I plan to do 12k this week and then hopefully a 5k on Saturday but I may postpone it until next Saturday because I have not been training!

This week at the gym has been a bit of a fail, I only actually went up to the gym once so I plan to be better next week! I'm sure once I'm running again I will have much more motivation to exercise more and eat better! As I have not been eating brilliantly either! I was away for my weekly weigh in last week so it will have to wait until next week now!

I am to have run 100km by the end of February, which gives me 3 weeks to run 21km, which I think even taking it easy, is possible!

Fingers crossed!

I ran 79km in January so 21km in February is do able!

I am a bit disappointed that Janathon is over, because people aren't blogging as much and I love reading other people's blogs for inspiration! I'd love to be like some of you guys one day!

Love x

No comments:

Post a Comment