Sunday 12 February 2012

Horrific Hangover = No Run

I have taken it easy this week with the running so I don't put too much strain on my knee, actually I've taken it easy with all exercise and any form of healthy eating! I was planning to run 2 or 3k on Thursday morning after a class focusing on abs and arms, I got into the gym still planning to do 2k, I got to 2 and decided to do 3, I went over 3 so decided to do 3.5, then I remembered if I ran 4.4km I would have got to 100km since I starting running on 09/01 so I thought I may as well do 5km! I didn't really look at the time, I know it wasn't fast (it never is on the treadmill) but I definitely ran more than I usually do, I tried to keep the pace at 8km/h, a steady jog really, I did slow down a couple of times but sped up slightly too, I think my average pace was 7.7km/h overall.

Friday was a rest day as I'm at uni all day and then I was planning to go for a run (as long as possible) on Saturday, but due to a vile hangover I did NOTHING all day! So really looking forward to running tomorroww!

Love x

No comments:

Post a Comment